a year ago
The Web Developer position is responsible for the custom programming and web application development for Drupal, Moodle and custom PHP applications of CWB Group's online properties. These include both front-end and back-end web development and testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites and Learning Management Systems.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing & Product Development, the successful candidate will work out of our Milton office.
The following qualifications are required:
- 2-3 years’ experience working with and developing commercial web solutions in Drupal, Moodle and PHP
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions and create custom Drupal modules and local plugins
- Experience working with cross- functional teams
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision