a year ago
THIS IS A TEMPORARY/CONTRACT ROLE
We are looking for a motivated Graphic Designer to support the delivery of the creative elements of the marketing strategy, as directed by the Creative Design Manager for all brands within the company This is an excellent opportunity to work with an organization that has a strong infrastructure in place, positioned for growth and well financed. You must be a highly energetic, fast learner, who is team oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of urgency.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design of logos, icons, adverts, and other graphic elements to support brand activity.
- Producing Illustrations, sketches and line drawings.
- Creation of print-ready artwork on a wide range of media.
- Development of brand standards.
- Creation of digital artwork to support online marketing activity, including animation.
- High quality desktop publishing, including catalogs, magazines and other marketing collateral.
- Keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
- Document version control, following internal procedures.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change,
- Liaise with external design agencies (as required) and suppliers to ensure deadlines are met and design work meets brand standards.
- Liaise with internal marketing team members to support ongoing creative requests.
- Often working on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline. Must be able to meet creative deadlines without compromising results.
- Review and proof designs for error(s) before printing or publishing designs.
- Any other duties as required.
- 0 - 2 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer
- Creative flair, versatility, and originality with the ability to prepare and present concepts.
- Be able to demonstrate graphic design ability, including desktop publishing, illustration, animation, sketching and line drawing through a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, WordPress and other digital artwork software would be beneficial.
- Graphic designers must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by the consumer to ensure they convey the desired message.
- Be willing to work as a part of a team and take creative direction from other team members, as well as executives and other stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong work ethic
EDUCATION: University Degree or College Diploma
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on understanding client needs
- Strong time management and organizational skills
About Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies
At Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, we believe that when we work together we can build solutions that really make a difference in our clients’ lives and in the real estate industry. This is why we have created the industry’s leading real estate software to help our clients focus on achieving their goals by providing them with a complete enterprise solution.
In the ever changing world of real estate technology, we believe that our success comes from embracing our employees’ diverse skill sets and by developing and leveraging our client relationships.
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our client’s with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions.