Arctic Wolf Networks
a year ago
Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for a talented software developer to help us revolutionize the way that network security is delivered to small and medium businesses. Our hardworking team is passionate about building a cloud-based solution that will solve the real world security problems that IT professionals face. We are a five-year-old, well-funded, startup led by a Silicon Valley founder with a proven track record.
OUR TECHNOLOGY STACK:
- Work with team members to deliver customer-facing and internal services.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle.
- Build well-designed, testable, efficient, secure code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Deliver solutions across the entire stack, from back-end services to front-end UIs.
- You have five years’ experience in the software development industry
- Self-starter who enjoys big technical challenges
- Excited by the opportunity to learn new things
- Great design skills with a true love of coding
- Experience with the following is a bonus but is not required:
- Service oriented architectures
- Networking protocols – TCP/IP, SSL/TLS
- AWS products and cloud deployment
- Python, Django, Flask
- Developer tools: Git, Jenkins, Docker
- Believe in testing as a fundamental development practice
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Believe in being lean – we constantly Build, Measure, and Learn in all aspect of our business
- Customer centric; we will be successful when we delight our customers
- Provide compelling compensation packages – benefits, competitive pay, and excellent equity
- If you are ready for a challenge, come work at Arctic Wolf Networks, make a difference, and be part of our success!