Camis Inc. is an exciting organization that’s growing fast.
We’re a world leader in reservation software for the camping industry with implementations across North America.
Join our team for an opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment with tremendous career growth potential.
What you will bring to the role
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma or certification
- 3+ years experience in a software development role
- Critical thinking and a collaborative, enthusiastic personality
- Passion for delivering sustainable, high-quality solutions
- Ability to learn new technologies as required
What you will be doing
- Implement new features, improvements and fixes to Camis applications; including the addition or maintenance of unit tests
- Adhere to best practices as set by Senior development
- Extend technical skill set through peer mentoring and professional development opportunities
- Active participation on a fast moving, agile software development team
Some technologies that you may encounter in this role
- WPF / XAML
- ASP Web Forms / MVC.net / Web API
- WCF / Web Services
Interested? Awesome, let’s talk.
Send us your resume and we will contact you if it looks like we have an amazing career opportunity that’s right up your alley.