Smile.io is looking for a Sales Operations Analyst to become a key member of our fast-growing team. Our sales crew is gritty & intelligent, driven to scale Smile.io to big revenue goals! You’ll report to the Head of Sales and work closely with our marketing & customer success teams to identify inefficiencies and turn them into opportunities for growth. You’ll be asked to understand our markets, then build and manage the most efficient, customer-focused process to qualify and close new business. We’ve got over 50 million users shopping with our 20,000+ merchants around the globe, so speed & efficiency is key to keeping our sales team on track!
- Train & perform as a Rewards Specialist (our title for Sales) to truly understand the role. Using this knowledge, you’ll build out processes to ensure the team is able to maintain focus on high value sales activities.
- A/B testing of current incoming lead channels to ensure our strategies are optimized.
- Through database analysis, identify lost revenue opportunities & strategize how to close them.
This position is part salesperson, part analyst, part strategic advisor, part hustler, and above all else, creative problem solver.
- Identify the biggest opportunities within the sales organization and develop repeatable processes/automation to improve them.
- Be the Smile expert in sales enablement tools, including: Hubspot CRM, Hubspot Sales, Drift (live chat)
- Be proactive in identifying roadblocks for the team & creating solutions to avoid them.
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop the role of Business Development Representative position once we know what can’t be automated.
- Become an expert in ecommerce to identify new markets for the team to target.
- Work with Customer Success and Product teams to maximize the efficiency of information flow across the whole organization.
- You’ve worked with revenue-generating teams before & understand how sales happen
- You love tech & you pick up new tools with ease
- You aren’t intimidated by large data sets - you can dig in deep to identify trends & clearly articulate plans to address them
- You can work with minimal direction & tell us how you take big goals and distill them down into executable plans
- You like people & draw energy from them - you like talking with them, collaborating with them & building relationships with all sorts of people from all types of teams
- You don’t miss the little things - please tell us about your attention to detail when you apply
- You can tell us stories from your life that show us your grit, determination and drive for success
- You’re excited by the idea of jumping into a small company without a lot of process & helping build efficient systems to scale
- Experience with CRM tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, or equivalent.
- Programming knowledge w/ languages like Python, SQL, R
- Experience working with APIs
- Previous sales or tech-industry experience