We are looking for passionate and bright minds who know code-fu and speak and understand business. We are seeking people with a thirst for knowledge, who want to be challenged everyday, who have a “can do” attitude and most importantly, want to be a part of building and creating groundbreaking software.
We have an opening for a full time Quality Assurance Analyst to help us define and test our industry-leading product.
By choosing us, you gain:
- opportunity to grow with us and to carve out your niche as a member of our dev team.
- chance to learn new technologies and expand your knowledge base.
- advantage of using the latest processes and technologies to help us stay ahead of the curve.
- responsibility to own projects, have the room to create and see your code in action.
- freedom to be involved in delivering an exciting, disruptive product to an age-old industry that drives it into a new direction.
- It’s time to breakout. Make your move. Be a part of something big and make an impact. And, have fun doing it!
Think you have what it takes? Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You not only love to code, but also you’re awesome at it!
- You are a communicator.
- You have a University degree or advanced diploma in a software engineering-related discipline, preferably in Computer Science
- You possess a minimum 5 years experience in software development
- You own a strong understanding of application development, including development and programming methodologies
- You are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you
- You enjoy mentoring and supporting other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership
- You have experience working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
Skills & Requirements
Practical experience with some of the following:
- OO Analysis and Design & UML
- Spring, vHibernate/ORM Frameworks
- Java EE (any container)
- Eclipse/IntelliJ IDE
- Scripting Languages (Smalltalk, Groovy, Ruby, Python, etc)
- Mobile device programming
- UI development
- UN*X (any flavour)