We are looking for a motivated Marketing Operations Specialist to assist with the management of the performance and optimization of the marketing department’s effectiveness, including detecting emerging customer and/or market trends, and providing timely and accurate reports, dashboards and analyses to respond to market challenges.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Act as a liaison to many other departments (IT, Sales Ops, sales teams/leaders, database maintenance, Customer Service)
- Oversee the marketing technology stack and related training
- Maintain lead and contact data
- Assist with the management of Salesforce to perform as needed for business development, reporting, analysis, and sales; manage all integrations with marketing technology to and from Salesforce
- Maintain customer and prospect records and databases without interfering with financial integrations
- Assist Sales Support as needed with workflow, trigger updates, field creation, record type management, and page layouts
- Oversee spend in salesforce for all marketing initiatives
- Manage all assets in Marketo
- Conduct and analyze all ad hoc data requests
- Manage the marketable Marketo Database
- Manage all data imports (trade shows, webinars, list purchases)
- Manage relationships with PPL vendors, list vendors, marketing technology vendors
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Marketing Ops person
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Experience with reading code
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in writing custom formula fields
- Strong analytics and reporting skills (ROI, CPL, CPO, MIB, MOB)
- Knowledge of database marketing including list segmentation, list manipulation, list quality and data hygiene and data management
- Experience with managing a marketing calendar
- Skilled in process development and documentation
- Strong project management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to provide creative solutions to problems
- Ability to engage in Strategic planning
- Ability to think globally and outside of the box
- Ability to be a team player and work cross-functionally
About Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies
At Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, we believe that when we work together we can build solutions that really make a difference in our clients’ lives and in the real estate industry. This is why we have created the industry’s leading real estate software to help our clients focus on achieving their goals by providing them with a complete enterprise solution.
In the ever changing world of real estate technology, we believe that our success comes from embracing our employees’ diverse skill sets and by developing and leveraging our client relationships.
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our client’s with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions.