a year ago
At Dejero, our mission is to provide fast, reliable, and secure connectivity, anywhere.
We like challenges. Solving them is what drives us. It’s what defines us. We listen to our customers. We learn from them. We collaborate with them. We cultivate ideas, test them, and improve upon them. That’s how we innovate. Our culture of collaboration and commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets us apart—and we know how to have fun too. We are privately held and ranked in the top 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Canada (2014, 2015 and 2016).
We are currently seeking 3 Infrastructure (DevOps) Administrators looking for an exciting opportunity to join our IT Operations Team. These positions are based out of our Waterloo head office, reporting to the Director of IT Operations.
- Manage and evolve Dejero’s fast-growing cloud-based product infrastructure
- Maintain and evolve the high availability and fault tolerance of Dejero’s infrastructure
- Provide Tier 2 level support. On-call participation required
- Close collaboration with the development team to ensure reliability, availability, scalability, and security of the infrastructure and new software releases
Desired Knowledge and Experience
- Advanced network/system administration
- Proficiency in Linux administration, Virtualization, High Availability and Security
- Extensive experience in the setup and management of a container driven SAAS infrastructure
- Experience with Docker, Container management, and Ansible is strongly preferred
- In-depth awareness of industry best practices for backups, data replication, system monitoring, security, high availability and disaster recovery
- Proven experience with the management of Cloud-based services
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database administration in a high-available infrastructure (MongoDB and MariaDB preferred)
- Familiar with working in an ITIL driven environment
- Scripting experience with Bash, Python or other languages is strongly desired.
- At least 5+ years of experience
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent industry experience
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Dejero is committed to providing a barrier free application and interview process for all candidates. Should you require accommodations due to a disability or medical condition at any point throughout the hiring process, please contact People and Culture by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.