a year ago
Employment Term: Full-time
Experience: 1+ years work experience
Location: Toronto, ON
We're looking for a passionate and creative graphic designer to join our Marketing team to help shape Loopio's brand identity and keep it consistent across all of our digital marketing assets.
- Help to expand our brand by creating an illustration style that is unique to Loopio
- Design iconography and illustrations that can be used across our all marketing and sales assets including the corporate website, blog, social media, product collateral, ebooks and whitepapers, event materials, sales presentations, and more
- Work with our marketing, product, and sales teams to visualize platform features, functionality, and concepts and translate them into illustrations
- Actively collaborate and align with the marketing team to design and bring new content and campaigns to life
- Help to organize and maintain our marketing graphics library to ensure that all teams have access to the most up-to-date materials
- University degree or equivalent
- Past experience working on illustrations for publications (online or otherwise) considered a plus
- Proficiency with current Adobe design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Comfortable whiteboarding and sketching thoughts, ideas, and problems
- Able to collaborate well and share ideas
- Constantly growing as a designer through feedback and reflection
Please include a link to your portfolio or any relevant materials in your application.
- You'll have a manager who coaches you through goal setting, frequent 1-on-1s, and real-time feedback
- You’ll have tons of autonomy and responsibility; we have a results-driven environment
- You’ll work in the heart of Toronto’s famous and trendy King West neighbourhood
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (we even have a Loopio Book Club)
- You’ll have a piece of the pie; every Loopio employee participates in our stock option plan!
- You’ll participate in a health and benefits plan that kicks in on day one!
- The career growth opportunities are endless at a successful, early stage company