We are looking for a highly motivated, talented and experienced E-commerce/Digital Marketing Sales Manager to own the majority of our online sales channel which is going live July 1st. You will be responsible for planning, executing, analysing and optimising various ecommerce activities for existing clients as well as prospects in Canada. Fields of activities include attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new accounts, and nurturing those accounts to achieving ambitious marketing, sales and customer targets in a challenging multichannel business model for the world market leader in the trade of assembly and fixing material.
You will work on a small, dynamic team with direct top management reporting and in close cooperation with numerous internal departments, external partners as well as international support functions.
- Strategic planning, improvement and implementation of digital marketing processes within the entire organisation
- Develop strategies to further drive online traffic to the company's websites whilst sustaining and developing the company's online brand reputation
- Handling search engine and email marketing
- Segment our vast existing customer base based on multichannel behaviours.
- Manage various email campaigns, including template designs, calls-to-action, and content.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments.
- Develop road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Manage both on-page and off-page SEO (search engine optimization) for the company
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Manage, monitor and optimize the strategy of all paid campaigns
- Track the conversion rate, analyse the data and structure the report on the effectiveness of the programs and marketing campaigns implemented
- Suggest changes in strategy and of the website based on the keyword and campaign performances
- Responsible for a sales target for e-commerce sales
- On-going training of sales reps/customers on how to effectively use the new sales channel
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to sell and convince.
- Willingness to establish new processes and digital strategies in a multichannel business environment
- Past hands-on experience with E-Mail marketing, lead nurturing and marketing automation
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data (e.g. through A/B testing, segmentation etc.)
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and hand-on optimization.
In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, and more), and content distribution.
If you are the person we are looking for please click apply and send your resume.
No agencies please
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.